Our Curriculum Aims:
To invest in our students to help them become:
a) Confident and aspirational young people, who are able to live safe, healthy and fulfilling lives
b) Responsible citizens who can make a positive contribution to society
c) Successful learners who enjoy learning; make good progress, achieve excellence and are on the route to economic well-being
- Supporting independence in learning and behaviour underpins our work.
- Maintaining as close an alignment to mainstream provision as possible to support reintegration.
- To support students to achieve economic well-being we are focussed on ensuring a successful transition into appropriate education, employment or training.
- To be aspirational and develop ambition in our students
- all our students and their provision takes into account their individual needs. To be values based and build character
Our Curriculum is comprised of three strands
- Academic Qualifications
- Economic Well-being Development Provision
- Personal Development and Participation and Engagement Programmes
These strands are covered in the following policies:
- Economic Well-being Development Policy
- Personal Development and Participation and Engagement Policy