At Brent River College, we promote high quality, effective support for our students and our community.
We provide support systems for:
- Social, Emotional and Mental Health
- Contextual Safeguarding
- Multi Agency working
This will include:
- Offering support and therapeutic provision
- Working with students and their families
- Helping students and their families to access support from other agencies
- Working with a multi-agency approach, particularly to address safeguarding issues, including contextual safeguarding.
Supporting our students is at the heart of the Brent River College
- We believe that all students should receive high quality high quality, effective support so that they can thrive.
- The support used should be the most appropriate for the individual. The participation of students, however, is essential if the support is to be successful and this requires the use of a range of strategies.